RETURNING YOUR TEXTBOOKS
Depending on the school you attend(see school calendar), books will be due back the last day of finals assuring you that late fees will not apply to your account.
- You may return your textbooks to any of our stores however it is much easier when books are returned to the store that they were rented from.
- You can mail your books back to us, but in order to insure that late fees won't apply to your account the directions below should be followed:
- Books must be received four days from the last day of finals. Place a sheet of paper on the top of the books in the box that clarifies the name in which you rented the books under, your phone number, and the school that you attended for that semester.
- We offer a book drop at our location that can be used after hours ONLY. Below is the procedure you need to follow:
- Books must be received four days from the last day of finals.Write your name, phone number, and the school you attended under each front cover of each book using a sticky note.
- Place in a plastic bag and slip books through the book drop. If two bags are required please feel free to use as many as needed.
- We try to have sticky notes and bags at the front door during the return period.